Champaign, IL 61821 US
- Responsible for the installation of photovoltaic systems
- Fastening aluminum racking systems to support the solar modules.
- Handling and fastening of solar modules
- Maintain a well-organized and safe work environment.
- Attention to detail when completing tasks.
- Assist with setup and tear down of job sites.
- Ensure strict compliance with Health & Safety procedures & policies.
- Participate in and coordinate clean job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to safely lift and carry 50lbs and over on a frequent and repetitive basis.
- Previous experience and knowledge of solar PV is considered an asset.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Work comfortably on construction sites in various weather conditions and environments.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable method of transportation.