Overhead Crane Technician
Fort Worth, TX 76108 US
We are an intelligent solutions provider for driving quality, productivity, and safety in manufacturing and
other demanding environments since 1961. We leverage our large base of equipment platforms
and applications experience to serve our clients, who come from a variety of industries. Our ability to access
legacy platforms and technology expertise (gained from thousands of previously successful automation and
material handling systems) allows us to consistently provide reliable, cost-effective solutions. We continue to help
our clients be successful by: Determining where to automate to achieve the best return on their investment.
Deciding how to automate since every project has unique requirements. Managing the firm price, scope, and
delivery schedule challenges. The disciplined management of the supplier/client interface. Applying the lessons of
experience for future success. Today, we continue to expand product expertise through strategic acquisitions,
enhancing our ability to meet the unique needs of our clients. Our continued growth adds significant depth and
breadth to our capabilities.
Our Field Service personnel are the primary interface between ITS and its customer base by keeping contact
after projects are complete to ensure maximum up-time of equipment and identifying potential sales for
obsolescence, enhancement or modification. Systems include standard products and custom projects in the
material handling, custom robotic, aerospace, environmental, and other custom applications.
A Senior Crane Technician will be responsible for inspection, service and repairs of overhead, revolver and nuclear
cranes. The crane technician is responsible for planning and coordinating activities relating to routine inspections,
repairs resulting from inspections, execution of aftermarket upgrades and commissioning of standard
products within the industry.
Duties to include but not limited to:
1. Troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting and modernization of industrial equipment.
2. Performing scheduled preventative maintenance on installed crane base.
3. Evaluate and recommend repairs to customers.
4. Communications with customers for parts and remote support.
5. Work in environments that may require standing, walking, bending, crawling and working at heights.
6. Follow all established safety rules and procedures, including those required by the customer.
7. Preparing reports and completing post job paperwork.
8. All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
9. Travel requirements may be up to 75%.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Associate degree in Industrial Electricity, Electronic Engineering Technology or related field or
equivalent vocation/technical training and experience is preferred.
3. Strong background in AC and DC motor control systems.
4. Ability to read blueprints, schematics and wire diagrams.
5. 2-5 years of previous crane experience preferred.
6. Computer skills to include MS Word and Excel.
7. Mechanical experience with gear reducers and drive systems preferred.
8. Familiarity with OSHA, ANSI and CMAA codes or regulations.
This position offers the opportunity to join a growing high technology company. We are a privately held
corporation with a demonstrated ability through continuous innovation and new product development to grow
profitably and to add to that growth with focused acquisitions. As indicated in the attached values, our hiring and
our performance reviews are based on a strong adherence to long standing company values, tied to personal
values such as integrity, teamwork, and open communication, and a passion for customers and product
excellence. Interest in sophisticated products that improve our customer’s businesses is a must. Concern for the
development of all of our people, more than a drive to promote yourself, is also a must to fit in. We have
maintained an excellent blend of small company speed, efficiency, and dedication to customer satisfaction and
employee success, while implementing ever higher standards of excellence, which has produced a successful
technology company with very low turnover.
Customer Driven: We can best meet our client’s needs by delivering innovative, high quality solutions as
Growth Oriented: Through continuous innovation, we strive to be the leader in our fields and grow
Individual Responsibility: Our corporate success occurs with each individual taking personal responsibility
for being the best at his/her job and working together to safely meet client’s needs.
Open Communication: We demonstrate our respect for one another and our customers through consistent,
forthright, and open communications.
Stretch: We will always strive to exceed customer expectations, and our goals for continuous business
We offers a competitive benefit package and an amazing company culture. If you are a self-starter with an
entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a challenging career with opportunities for growth, we’d love to talk with