East Fishkill, NY 12020 US
Needed: Journeyman Electrician in East Fishkill, NY
Summary of Role:
Industrial Trade Services is looking for an experienced Medium Voltage Electrical Technician in East Fishkill, NY to reliably and efficiently operate, and maintain, all switchgear, load centers, starters, their associated subsystems supporting a semiconductor manufacturing facility and all other buildings within the campus. These systems include, 13.2kV Distribution Switchgear, 4160V & 2480V Substations and Motor Starters, 480V & 208V Load Centers, Emergency Generators, Motor Starters, and all associated Distribution, Breakers, Transformers, Relaying, and Trip Devices. The successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter who is able to work in a team environment with a primary focus on customer satisfaction. Strong communication skills and schedule flexibility are important as some weekend coverage may be required. The Work Schedule is for a 1st shift position (M-F) with overtime as needed, and emergency call in's as necessary.
● Proper use in Personal/Personnel, and Equipment Safety Procedures and Practices are Paramount.
● Ability to Write and Execute Switching Orders on all Medium Voltage Distribution and Equipment.
● Secure, properly “Buzz & Ground”, Diagnose and Test, perform Preventative Maintenance, and Re-energize Medium Voltage Equipment and Distribution.
● Breaker and Trip Unit Testing and Calibration.
● Perform equipment PM’s and maintenance tasks as assigned with minimal supervision.
● Interface with Engineering on all System/Equipment concerns and problems.