Quincy, IL 62301 US
Needed: Industrial Millwright Mechanic in Quincy, IL
$22-$28 per hour DOE
MILLWRIGHT MECHANIC JOB PURPOSE
Troubleshooting performs repairs and preventive maintenance on building and related equipment.
MILLWRIGHT MECHANIC JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY:
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of building and related machinery and performs scheduled maintenance.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventative maintenance on equipment and building facilities.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with regulations and company safety standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.)
Position is a multi-craft position. Candidates must posses skills and abilities in other crafts/fields and willing to assist as needed.
High school diploma or its equivalent required.
Apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field.
Experience Required: Minimum 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Mechanical Millwright Skills Required: 3-5 years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields are required and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas. A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes. Maintenance Mechanic.