$22.00 + per hour, depending on experience
Participate in the proper inspections, repair work, and new installations that they are assigned to. The
Technician Assistant is responsible for following instructions from the supervisor in order for the project
to be completed safely, efficiently and within budget.
• Communicate as necessary with managers, supervisors and other staff to execute assigned work.
• Must be willing to be available for overtime as projects require it.
• Properly maintain tools and safety equipment through daily inspections.
• Participate in safety trainings as directed.
• Set up and operate a variety of powered, hand-held drills, grinders and saws, as well as appropriate non-powered hand tools required to perform tasks.
• Learn to assist in performing load tests, required inspections, and appropriate troubleshooting
techniques according to current ASME code.
• Anticipate the next task to keep project moving.
• Work with different supervisors and staff according to project needs.
• Perform housekeeping duties for project sites.
• Keep tools organized appropriately on trucks.
• Climb and work safely at heights of 200 feet.
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs. as well as handle, move, carry, push, pull, lift and lower tools, materials, equipment and structures, plus stand, bend and squat continually throughout the work day.
• Complete all other duties as assigned.
Educational Qualifications Desired:
High School diploma or equivalent desired. Consistent with company values the candidate must have
the desire to learn new processes as well as continue training in given trade to develop skills.
Competencies and Experience Desired:
• OSHA 10 Hour-Construction.
• Mechanical/electrical knowledge.
• Willingness and desire to learn trade.