Findlay, OH 45840 US
• The Technician will be responsible for supporting field matters related to the construction and maintenance
of power projects. This role has a crane focus and requires experience operating 150T+ class rough terrain
and crawler cranes. Lattice and hydraulic crane experience in the wind industry is a plus. A working
knowledge of rigging, service and maintenance of heavy equipment, and best lifting practices is expected
in this role.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in project construction activities including, but not limited to mobilization/demobilization of sites,
construction installation scopes with a focus on the erection scope, documentation control, inspection of
work installed, inspection of delivered materials, assistance in quality assurance, and site upkeep.
• Promote safe working and quality installation methods.
• Servicing and maintaining cranes.
• Participate in hands-on work including equipment and tool operation.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports to the Project Management Department; no supervisory responsibilities at this time
4 | SKILLS:
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
• Exceptional attention to detail with regard to field reporting and documenting problems
• Patience, persistence and creative problem solving abilities.
• Must be comfortable solving problems that have never been solved.
• MS Office familiarity including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook;